For graduate training UC Davis operates on the graduate group system instead of the more common departmental system used at other universities. Dr. Mills accepts graduate students from the three graduate groups listed below. Please see the specific program for application details.
Applications for M.S. or Ph.D. programs
Graduate training grants and other related programs
- NIH Training Program in Biomolecular Technology
- Designated Emphasis in Biotechnology
- Integrative Graduate Education and Research Traineeship (IGERT) Program
- Integrating Medicine into Basic Science Program
- UC Biotechnology Research and Education Program
- UC Graduate School of Management Business Development Programs for Scientists
- Professors for the Future Program
If you are interested in postdoctoral work in the Mills lab please send a CV and list of three references to David Mills (email@example.com).
We routinely have one or two projects for UC Davis undergraduates. If you are interested in an undergraduate research project in the Mills lab please stop by Dr. Mill's office and ask.